The best place for your Tango visit in Buenos Aires
In our private Villa (We are in the middle of all the major milongas in Buenos Aires), Vicki and Rob invite you to rent a room or the Apartment.
Luxury, Location and Personal Care:
- Dance Room: Available for practice or for lessons with Approved Teachers.
- Heat and AC in every room.
- High Speed Wireless Internet.
- Cable Television and local Spanish Channels.
- "Guest" Computer available in the main floor of the Villa.
- Vonage line to the United States for emergency calls; upon request.
- Cell Phones available for personal use.
- ADT Security System.
- All Beds are by SIMMON'S and Extra Firm for your Comfort.
- Sheets are all 400 to 600 Thread-Count with Giant Feather Pillows.
- Weekly Maid Service is always included in your Visit.
- Free Filtered Water.
- Wonderfull Gardens and Terraces and a Gas Barbeque.
- Personal Concierge availabe for finding the Best Milongas, Shops and Restaurants and getting around Buenos Aires.
For those who choose to live in Secluded Luxury in Buenos Aires.....there is CASA LUNA. This 200 sq. meter Compound is safely nestled in Barrio Montserrat. From the street, no one would ever be able to imagine what treasures are hidden inside; wonderful gardens with stands of Tropical Banana Trees and Patios with hanging planters full of cascading flowers of pink and white. A Secluded Sun Terrace and gracious covered Patios where you can safely sit and watch the Tropical Rains.
The VILLA is a Two-Story, 2900 square foot 1948 Arte' Deco Architectural Delight with 20' Ceilings accented in Brodeaux and a winding Wood Staircase. Patterns, Textures and Light are all part of the opulence you will find at CASA LUNA. It is a grand space with large Rooms and high Ceilings; period Antiques and Artwork to create an incredible Ambiance. Enjoy the atmosphere. Relax!
Rent an apartment or rent the house.
CASA LUNA is conveniently located between Congresso and San Telmo. You are in the heart of the City and yet just a short 3-block walk to Linea C (the main line for the Subte). And we are one block to four major bus lines, yet our street is void of noise from any buses on our street.
So go ahead, take the Photo Tour, then Contact us and check for availability. Please be nimble and secure your dates ahead....space is limited so people tend to reserve their space far in advance.
Personal References available upon Request.